Sim Package of Japan travel sim
Specifications of Japan Travel sim
- Network: China Unicom (service provider) and Softbank (local network)
- Size: 3 proper size types: normal sim/ micro/ nano
- Data: 3G/4G
- Coverage range: whole Japan
- Expiry date: 15 days since activation in Japan
How to use Japan Travel Sim
- Step 1: Insert the sim to your phone (put it Sim slot 1 if your phones has 2 slots)
- Step 2: Turn on Mobile Data/ Celullar Data & Data Roaming
- Step 3: Restart your phones and/ or turn on Airplane mode for few seconds and then turn it off.
- Step 4: In case you don’t get internet after those 3 steps, your phone might need to set up the APN. APN Set up as followed:
- For Android: Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > APN/ Access Point Names > Add a new APN (as given below) & Save > Choose the APN you have created > complete
- For iOS: Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Data Networks > Add a new APN (as given below) > & Save > Choose the APN you have created > completeWith some specific iPhones, if the APN information does not show up, then please go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Networks
- APN Information (to be filled in): User name & Pass word: “ no need/ leave it in blank/ APN: 3gnet
Where to buy Japan travel sim in Cambodia?
You can make booking of this sim card on our website www.sim2go.asia and get it delivered to your address in Phnom Penh within a few days or few hours if you wish! You might want to discover more information about our travel sim cards and travel experiences on our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/sim2go.asia
You can also call our hotline +855 712 445566 to get more advice and buy the sim as quickly as you want.
Or come directly to our office/ Sim stores in Phnom Penh at: Titangco Office, No. 134C, Pasteur Street (51), Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I Phnom Penh 12302
See you soon!
More information about Japan
Japan is an island nation in East Asia. The largest capital and country is Tokyo. The official language is Japanese. JPY is the money used to trade in Japan. Phone area code is +81.
Places you should visit in Japan are Fuji, Kinkakuji; Kiyomizu-dera; Itsukushima; Fushimi Inari-taisha; Arashiyama; Sensō-ji; Tokyo Skytree; Tokyo Disneyland … No matter where in Japan, our sim always has waves.