Travel like a local in Europe at 4G / LTE speed with a Europe travel eSIM. It’s easy and fun! With the eSIM you not only have unlimited internet access but also can make voice calls and send SMS in Europe
Europe Travel eSIM is easy to set up: after purchasing, you will receive a QR code immediately in your email. Scan it with your cellphone camera, and in a few minutes, you’re connected to the internet.
Europe Travel eSIM plan
- 30-day use
- 10GB data: at highspeed 4G/ LTE
- Unlimited 3G at 256kbps
- Voice call: 50 CZK (~2$) on account for calls & SMS in EU
- Text message: 50 CZK (~2$) on account for calls & SMS in EU
- Network: O2
- Speed: 4G/ LTE
- Tethering / Hotspot: No
- APN: internet
- Analog calls: yes
- Text message: yes
- Phone number: starts with +420 (Czech’s number). You will receive a message providing the phone number upon activation of your eSIM.
- Activation: Automatic, activated when connected to a cellular network.
- Compatibility: all smartphones with eSIM enabled technology. Functionality on smartwatches and tablets is not guaranteed.
Speed reduction: You have 10GB of highspeed internet (4G/LTE) as a whole package. It means the use of your highspeed data is not limited to a daily basis. In case you used up all 10GB of the highspeed data, the Fair Usage Policy is applied, and you will continue to have access to internet at lower speed (of 3G at speed 256kbps) and this is unlimited.
Autralia and New Zealand Travel eSIM’s Coverage
Coverage: 38 countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Reunion, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican City,
This eSIM is working in multi-destination, so you will have internet access in all applied destinations. In case you move between these countries in the same travel, the usage of data and voice calls are accumulated equally at all destinations.