What is a 30-day Germany tourist sim?
Our Gernmany travel sim is a prepaid sim that can be used in all European countries, including Germany. The sim includes 4G/3G high speed internet data and also voice calls and texting. This is a prepaid sim for high speed internet connection and is the best sim for traveling in Europe. Sim has enough balance and capacity to use during a normal 30-day trip, no need to recharge or register.
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France , Finland, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland , Sweden, United Kingdom (England , Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland), Republic of Ireland, Iceland, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Gibraltar, Hungary, Isle of Man, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia .
– And the islands: the Canary Islands, the Aland Islands, the Azores, the Balearic Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Madeira, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy.
Germany 4G travel sim with 12GB data and 3000′ phone calls
- Use 30 days
- Internet speed data 12GB
- Messages and voice calls are not blurred
- Plug & Play – no registration required
Priority when buying a German tourist sim with Sim2go:
- Get a European 4G Sim in Cambodia (collect at the office or deliver to your door)
- Unlimited Calls and Texts/SMS in Europe
- Receive and make free calls and SMS in Europe
- No problem; insert and enjoy root
- Keep in touch with family and friends without the high cost of international roaming.
- Easily share photos and surf the web at high speed thanks to 4G connectivity
- Mobile operators: Three UK and O2 at Duc
- Size: 3 Suitable size type: normal / micro / nano sim
- Data: 3G / 4G
- Coverage: 42 European countries
- Expiry date: 30 days
Activate the guide and use the SIM
- Step 1: If the sim is in your phone (put in your sim slot 1 has 2 slots)
- Step 2: Data Activation / Data Cellullar & Data Migration
- Step 3: Restart your phone and/or turn on airplane mode for a few seconds then turn it off.
- Step 4: In case you are not getting Internet after those 3 steps, your phone may need to set up APN. APN Setting as after:
- For Android: Settings > Connections > Cellular > APNs/Access Point Names > Add New APN (as below) & Save > Select the APN you created > done.
- For iOS: Install > Cellular > Data Cellular Options > Data Cellular > Add New APN (as given below) > & Save > Select the APN you created > done. With some iPhone tools, if APN info is not showing, please go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network APN Info (to be filled in) :
- User name & from Pass: “no need / leave blank
- APN: internet
Where to buy Europe Travel sim in Cambodia?
You can order this sim on our website www.sim2go.asia and have it delivered to your address in Phnom Penh in a few days or hours if you want! You may want to discover more information about our travel sim cards and travel experiences on our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/sim2go.asia
You can also call the hotline +855 712 445566 to get more advice and buy a sim as quickly as you want.
* Or come directly to our Sim office / store, I am in Phnom Penh at:
Titango Office, No. 134C, Pasteur Street (51), Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I Phnom Penh 12302
See you again!
TIP: If you are planning to go on a long day trip (2-3 months) it is advisable to choose a long day package because the price will be cheaper.
The Federal Republic of Germany is a country in Central and Western Europe. The capital and largest city is Berlin. The official language is German for both communication and administration. Transaction currency unit is Euro. To back easy and up the utility in finding information, people will buy sim or rent a local wifi transmitter.
The places you should visit in Germany are the Reichstag building; Berlin Wall; Hohenschwangau Castle; Koln Cathedral; Alexanderplatz; Black forest … Wherever you are in Germany, the sim we provide will always have a signal.