What is Germany Travel Sim 20 Day
Our Gernmany travel sim is a kind of prepaid sim card, which can be used in all countries of Europe, including Germany. The sim includes 4G/3G highspeed internet data and also voice calls and texts. This is prepaid sim for internet connection with high speed and be the best sim for Europe trip. Sim has enough balance and capacity to use in a normal 20 day trip, no need to recharge or registration.
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Finland, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United Kingdom (England) Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland), Republic of Ireland, Iceland, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Gibraltar, Hungary, Isle of Man, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia , Slovenia.
– And islands: Canary islands, Aland islands, Azores islands, Balearic islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Madeira, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy.
Germany 4G travel sim with 5GB data & 3000′ voice calls
- 20 day use
- 5GB internet data at high speed
- Unlimted voice calls & texts
- Plug & Play – no registration
Advantages of buying Germany travel sim with Sim2go:
- Receive Europe 4G Sim in Cambodia (collect at office or home delivery)
- Unlimited call and text/ SMS in Europe
- Receive and make call, SMS freely in Europe
- No registration; insert and enjoy
- Keep in touch with family and friends without paying many costs for international roaming service.
- Share pictures easily and enjoy high speed web-surfing thank to 4G connection
- Mobile network operator: Three UK and O2 in Germany
- Size: 3 proper size types: normal sim/ micro/ nano
- Data: 3G/4G
- Coverage range: 42 European Countries
- Expiry date: 20 days
Instructions for activating and using SIM
- Step 1: Insert the sim to your phone (put it Sim slot 1 if your phones has 2 slots)
- Step 2: Turn on Mobile Data/ Celullar Data & Data Roaming
- Step 3: Restart your phones and/ or turn on Airplane mode for few seconds and then turn it off.
- Step 4: In case you don’t get internet after those 3 steps, your phone might need to set up the APN. APN Set up as followed:
- For Android: Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > APN/ Access Point Names > Add a new APN (as given below) & Save > Choose the APN you have created > complete.
- For iOS: Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Data Networks > Add a new APN (as given below) > & Save > Choose the APN you have created > completeWith some specific iPhones, if the APN information does not show up, then please go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Networks APN Information (to be filled in):
- User name & Pass word: “ no need/ leave it in blank
- APN: internet
Where to buy Europe Travel sim in Cambodia?
You can make booking of this sim card on our website www.sim2go.asia and get it delivered to your address in Phnom Penh within a few days or few hours if you wish! You might want to discover more information about our travel sim cards and travel experiences on our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/sim2go.asia
You can also call our hotline +855 712 445566 to get more advice and buy the sim as quickly as you want. Or come directly to our office/ Sim stores in Phnom Penh at: Titango Office, No. 134C, Pasteur Street (51), Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I Phnom Penh 12302
See you soon!
TIP: If you plan to go on a long trip (2-3 months), you should choose long-term packages because the price will be cheaper.
The Federal Republic of Germany is a Central – Western European country. The capital and the largest city is Berlin. Official language is German for both communication and administration. Trading currency unit is Euro. To travel easily and conveniently look up information, everyone will buy a sim or rent a wifi transmitter.
The places you should visit in Germany are the Reichstag building; Berlin wall; Hohenschwangau castle; Koln cathedral; Alexanderplatz; Black forest … No matter where you are in Germany, the sim we offer will always has signal.