What is Malaysia Travel Sim 100GB?
This sim is provided by JOY Telecom and can be used in 3 countries: Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia. You will find different networks in each country: Celcom in Malaysia, Starhub or M1 in Singapore, and XL in Indonesia. The sim is easy to use. You just need to insert it to your phone upon arrival, turn on data roaming and start using.
Service Plan for Malaysia Travel Sim
7 days use
100GB internet highspeed data
Unlimited 128kbs speed data
Plug & Play – no registration
Instructions for activating and using SIM
- Step 1: Insert the sim to your phone (put it Sim slot 1 if your phones has 2 slots)
- Step 2: Turn on Mobile Data/ Celullar Data & Data Roaming
- Step 3: Restart your phones and/ or turn on Airplane mode for few seconds and then turn it off.
- Step 4: In case you don’t get internet after those 3 steps, your phone might need to set up the APN. APN Set up as followed:
- For Android: Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > APN/ Access Point Names > Add a new APN (as given below) & Save > Choose the APN you have created > complete.
- For iOS: Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Data Networks > Add a new APN (as given below) > & Save > Choose the APN you have created > completeWith some specific iPhones, if the APN information does not show up, then please go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Networks APN Information (to be filled in):
- User name & Pass word: “ no need/ leave it in blank
- APN: internet
Use high speed Internet in Malaysia
- Mobile network Operator: China Mobile (service provider) and Celcom, Starhub/ M1, XL
- Size: 3 proper size types: normal sim/ micro/ nano
- Data: 3G/4G
- Coverage: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia
- Expiry date: 7 days with unlimited data, 100GB highspeed
Where to buy Malaysia Travel Sim in Cambodia
You can make booking of this sim card on our website www.sim2go.asia and get it delivered to your address in Phnom Penh within a few days or few hours if you wish! You might want to discover more information about our travel sim cards and travel experiences on our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/sim2go.asia
You can also call our hotline +855 712 445566 to get more advice and buy the sim as quickly as you want. Or come directly to our office/ Sim stores in Phnom Penh at: Titango Office, No. 134C, Pasteur Street (51), Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I Phnom Penh 12302
More information about Malaysia
Malaysia is a constitutional monarchy country in South East Asia. The capital and biggest city is Kuala Lumpur. Its border adjacent to Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines. Residents use Malaysian as main language. Currency unit is Ringgit. Phone number code is +60
Some interesting places you should visit are Petronas; Kinabalu mountain; Genting plateau; Batu cave; Kuala Lumpur tower; resort Legoland Malaysia; Sunway Lagoon; central mall Kuala Lumpur, Langawi Sky bridge… Sim 4G can be used anywhere you go