What is PAN ASIA Travel Sim Card
PAN ASIA Travel sim is Data Roaming sim card provided by AIS (a Thai Network Provider) under the name Sim2fly. The sim can be used in 20 countries/ 20 famous tourism destination, including: Autralia & India, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Indonesia, Brunei, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Japan, Korea, Macau, Hongkong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanamar, Taiwan.
AIS Sim2fly sim is 4G data sim for internet connection, no call and with limited using time. This mobile sim is cheap and strong in network in all 20 countries listed. Sim2fly has 6GB high speed data, automatically turn to normal speed 3G after running out of high speed data.
Specification of PAN ASIA Travel sim by AIS Sim2fly
- Size: 3 proper size types: normal sim/ micro/ nano
- Data: 3G/4G
- Coverage range: 20 countries as listed above
- Expiry date: 10 days after activation
Instructions for activating and using SIM
- Step 1: Insert the sim to your phone (put it Sim slot 1 if your phones has 2 slots)
- Step 2: Turn on Mobile Data/ Celullar Data & Data Roaming
- Step 3: Restart your phones and/ or turn on Airplane mode for few seconds and then turn it off.
- Step 4: In case you don’t get internet after those 3 steps, your phone might need to set up the APN. APN Set up as followed:
- For Android: Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > APN/ Access Point Names > Add a new APN (as given below) & Save > Choose the APN you have created > complete.
- For iOS: Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Data Networks > Add a new APN (as given below) > & Save > Choose the APN you have created > completeWith some specific iPhones, if the APN information does not show up, then please go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Networks
- APN Information (to be filled in): User name & Pass word: “ no need/ leave it in blank/ APN: internet
Where to buy Travel sim in Cambodia?
You can order this sim on our website www.sim2go.asia and have it delivered to your address in Phnom Penh within days or hours if you want! You may want to discover more information about our travel sim cards and travel experiences on our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/sim2go.asia
You can also call our hotline +855 717 105106 for more advice and quick sim purchase.
* Or come directly to our Sim office/store in Phnom Penh:
Titango Office, No. 134C, Pasteur Street (51), Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I Phnom Penh 12302
See you soon!
There are no reviews yet.