What is Singapore Travel Sim?
This sim is provided by JOY Telecom and can be used in Singapre and also in Malaysia, and Indonesia. In Singapore you will use Starhub or M1, and Celcom in Malaysia, XL in Indonesia. The sim is easy to use. You just need to insert it to your phone upon arrival, turn on data roaming and start using.
Service Plan for Singapore Travel Sim
7 days use
100GB internet highspeed data
Unlimited 128kbs speed data
Plug & Play – no registration
Instructions for activating and using SIM
- Step 1: Insert the sim to your phone (put it Sim slot 1 if your phones has 2 slots)
- Step 2: Turn on Mobile Data/ Celullar Data & Data Roaming
- Step 3: Restart your phones and/ or turn on Airplane mode for few seconds and then turn it off.
- Step 4: In case you don’t get internet after those 3 steps, your phone might need to set up the APN. APN Set up as followed:
- For Android: Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > APN/ Access Point Names > Add a new APN (as given below) & Save > Choose the APN you have created > complete.
- For iOS: Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Data Networks > Add a new APN (as given below) > & Save > Choose the APN you have created > completeWith some specific iPhones, if the APN information does not show up, then please go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Networks APN Information (to be filled in):
- User name & Pass word: “ no need/ leave it in blank
- APN: internet
Specifications of the Sim
- Mobile network Operator: Joytel & Starhub/ M1 in Singapore, Celcom in Malaysia, and XL in Indonesia
- Size: 3 proper size types: normal sim/ micro/ nano
- Data: 3G/4G
- Coverage: the whole 3 countries
- Expiry Date: 7 days from activation
Where to buy Singapore Travel sim in Cambodia?
You can make booking of this sim card on our website www.sim2go.asia and get it delivered to your address in Phnom Penh within a few days or few hours if you wish! You might want to discover more information about our travel sim cards and travel experiences on our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/sim2go.asia
You can also call our hotline +855 712 445566 to get more advice and buy the sim as quickly as you want. Or come directly to our office/ Sim stores in Phnom Penh at: Titango Office, No. 134C, Pasteur Street (51), Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I Phnom Penh 12302
See you soon!
- Check balance and validity: #100*1*1#
- For international call: (021/033)(National code)(Area code)(phone number)