Get connected to the Internet in Southeast Asia at 4G / LTE speed with a Southeast Asia travel eSIM. It’s easy and cheap! With the eSIM, you will call all your friends and family using WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram or iMessage, without restrictions. At the same time, you can keep your local SIM card to receive SMS and important calls.
Southeast Asia Travel eSIM is easy to set up: after purchasing, you will receive a QR code immediately in your email. Scan it with your cellphone camera, and in a few minutes, you’re connected to the internet.
Southeast Asia Travel eSIM plan
- 8-day use
- 5GB data: at highspeed 4G/ LTE
- Unlimited 3G at 256kbps
- Voice call: not available
- Text message: not available
- Network: Starhub (Singapore), Digi (Malaysia), DTAC (Thailand), Indosat (Indonesia), Globe (Philippines), Metfone (Cambodia), Star Telecom (Laos), Viettel (Vietnam), Dialog (Sri Lanka)
- Speed: 4G/ LTE
- Tethering / Hotspot: Yes
- APN: 3gnet
- Analog calls: No, only through apps (VOIP).
- Activation: Automatic, activated when connected to a cellular network.
- Compatibility: all smartphones with eSIM enabled technology. Functionality on smartwatches and tablets is not guaranteed.
- Speed reduction: You have 5GB of highspeed internet (4G/LTE) as a whole package. It means the use of your highspeed data is not limited to a daily basis. In case you used up all 5GB of the highspeed data, the Fair Usage Policy is applied, and you will continue to have access to internet at lower speed (of 3G at speed 256kbps) and this is unlimited.
Southeast Asia Travel eSIM’s Coverage
Coverage: Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia , Vietnam , Laos, Sri Lanka
This eSIM is working in multi-destination, so you will have internet access in all applied destinations. In case you move between these countries in the same travel, the usage of data and voice calls are accumulated equally at all destinations.