Get connected to the Internet in United Arab Emirates at 4G / LTE speed with a United Arab Emirates travel eSIM. It’s easy and cheap! With the eSIM, you will call all your friends and family using WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram or iMessage, without restrictions. At the same time, you can keep your local SIM card to receive SMS and important calls.
United Arab Emirates Travel eSIM is easy to set up: after purchasing, you will receive a QR code immediately in your email. Scan it with your cellphone camera, and in a few minutes, you’re connected to the internet.
United Arab Emirates Travel eSIM plan
- 2-day use
- 1GB data: at highspeed 4G/ LTE
- Unlimited 3G at 128kbps
- Voice call: not available
- Text message: not available
- Network: Etisalat
- Speed: 4G/ LTE
- Tethering / Hotspot: Yes
- APN: internet
- Analog calls: No, only through apps (VOIP).
- Activation: Automatic, activated when connected to a cellular network.
- Compatibility: all smartphones with eSIM enabled technology. Functionality on smartwatches and tablets is not guaranteed.
- Speed reduction: You have 1GB of highspeed internet (4G/LTE) as a whole package. It means the use of your highspeed data is not limited to a daily basis. In case you used up all 1GB of the highspeed data, the Fair Usage Policy is applied, and you will continue to have access to internet at lower speed (of 3G at speed 128kbps) and this is unlimited.
United Arab Emirates Travel eSIM’s Coverage
Coverage: Dubai/ UAE
This eSIM is working in a single destination only, so you will not have internet access outside of United Arab Emirates, even though you might see some network available on your phone.
There are no reviews yet.