Get connected to the Internet in India at 4G / LTE speed with a India travel eSIM. It’s easy and cheap! With the eSIM, you will call all your friends and family using WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram or iMessage, without restrictions. At the same time, you can keep your local SIM card to receive SMS and important calls.
India Travel eSIM is easy to set up: after purchasing, you will receive a QR code immediately in your email. Scan it with your cellphone camera, and in a few minutes, you’re connected to the internet.
India Travel eSIM plan
- 10-day use
- 8GB data: at highspeed 4G/ LTE
- Unlimited 3G at 128kbps
- Voice call: not available
- Text message: not available
- Network: Jio
- Speed: 4G/ LTE
- Tethering / Hotspot: Yes
- APN: internet
- Analog calls: No, only through apps (VOIP).
- Activation: Automatic, activated when connected to a cellular network.
- Compatibility: all smartphones with eSIM enabled technology. Functionality on smartwatches and tablets is not guaranteed.
- Speed reduction: You have 8GB of highspeed internet (4G/LTE) as a whole package. It means the use of your highspeed data is not limited to a daily basis. In case you used up all 8GB of the highspeed data, the Fair Usage Policy is applied, and you will continue to have access to internet at lower speed (of 3G at speed 128kbps) and this is unlimited.
India Travel eSIM’s Coverage
This eSIM is working in a single destination only, so you will not have internet access outside of India, even though you might see some network available on your phone.
There are no reviews yet.